Le Center is always busy during the summer
months at its municipal swimming pool,
located on Highway 99 next to the County
Our 6,600 sq.ft. pool features a high and
low diving boards, a separate wading pool
for toddlers, a concession
stand and plenty of deck and grass space for
everyone to enjoy. Our pool also
offers American Red Cross certified
lifeguards always on duty during listed pool
hours. However, children under the age
of six must be accompanied and supervised by
an adult at all times.
The Le Center Municipal Pool is CLOSED for the 2020 Season.
Check back in May 2021 for next season's hours and information.
Municipal Pool Facts & Rules
|2020 Pool Fees
|Per-Visit Fee :
Cost is $1.00 per person for each entry into the pool. Once a person leaves, you
must pay the $1.00 fee to re-enter.
Additional Rules & Changes Due to COVID-19
- An adult must accompany children under 8.
- Swim diapers are required in the tot and main pool.
- Do not bring valuables to the pool.
- No glass or metal containers are allowed in the swimming area.
- Lost and found items will be kept one week, then disposed of.
- The concession stand is open during open swim hours.
Everyone Entering the Pool area Acknowledges Potential Exposure to the COVID-19 Virus and Enter at their own Risk.
- The Baby Pool will be CLOSED.
- Concession Stand will be CLOSED.
- There will be NO Swimming Lessions this year.
- There will be NO Outside Toys/Goggles allowed into the pool.
- MUST Come dressed for Pool - NO Changing Room or Showers will be available.
- No Personal Items in Locker Room - ALL items must be taken out on deck.
- Cash only.
- Must Sanitize at the Pool Entrance.
205 E. Derrynane Ave
Le Center, MN 56057